Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best the possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races. Off-track activities include parties for drivers and crew, along with live concerts and fireworks displays.
For spectators, a variety of racing experiences are available. The paddock area is all always “open” to spectators at no cost beyond the admission ticket, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport. Our Track Touring program allows spectators to drive their own cars around legendary racetracks. Visit the numerous vendors with a variety of racing-related memorabilia or check out one of the SVRA Car Shows.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jun 28, 2016 RESULTS: 2016 Vintage Grand Prix of Mid-Ohio
- Jun 23, 2016 RESULTS: 2016 Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational
- Jun 15, 2016 Father’s Day at the Brickyard
- Jun 13, 2016 International GT Announces “Dash To NOLA” Contingency Purse
- Jun 7, 2016 Donald Davidson Named Brickyard Invitational Grand Marshal
- Jun 6, 2016 RESULTS: 2016 Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival
- Jun 2, 2016 Two Classes For “Indy Legends” Charity Pro-Am at IMS