Welcome to SVRA
Setting the New Standard in Vintage Racing - As the only national organization in Vintage Racing, SVRA is firmly committed to presenting the best possible experience for our drivers, fans and sponsors.
From 200MPH F-1 cars to the classic beauty of Bugattis and Ferraris, it’s all on the track with Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA). We call the major tracks of the United States home – Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio, Virginia International Raceway, Sebring, Road America ... Vintage racing at it’s best with one of the founding organizations of the sport.
SVRA provides a complete racing weekend for almost any type of vintage race car. From the minute you become an SVRA Member, we treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve as a vintage race car owner and driver. Plus, our goal is to share equally in the fun of the racing weekend.
There is something pure about seeing a racing Ferrari in action, or a Shelby GT350 blasting down a straightway. Yes, these cars look gorgeous standing still, even in a museum. However, rest assured that the likes of Enzo Ferrari and Carroll Shelby would much rather see their creations raced as intended, and that is what the SVRA is all about.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Oct 27, 2014 SVRA Competition Bulletin #CB2015-001
- Oct 17, 2014 SVRA Announces An 18 Race National Schedule For 2015
- Oct 16, 2014 San Diego Fleet Week Foundation Greenlights SVRA to Manage Race Activities at the Fleet Week San Diego Coronado Speed Festival
- Oct 16, 2014 2014 U.S. Vintage Racing National Champions
- Oct 14, 2014 Inaugural Issue of Vintage Racing Quarterly Distributed to Racers at Circuit of the Americas
- Oct 13, 2014 RESULTS: 2014 US Vintage National Championship | October 8 – 12, 2014
- Oct 3, 2014 SVRA Presents its Annual Awards at the Heacock Classic Gold Cup