Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best the possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races. Off-track activities include parties for drivers and crew, along with live concerts and fireworks displays.
For spectators, a variety of racing experiences are available. The paddock area is all always “open” to spectators at no cost beyond the admission ticket, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport. Our Track Touring program allows spectators to drive their own cars around legendary racetracks. Visit the numerous vendors with a variety of racing-related memorabilia or check out one of the SVRA Car Shows.
more news Latest SVRA News
Dec 1, 2014
Technical and Competition Bulletins
Please review all Technical and...read more
- Mar 2, 2015 RESULTS: 2015 Spring Vintage Classic | Feb. 26 – Mar. 1, 2015
- Feb 25, 2015 Royal Purple Named the Official Racing Oil/Lubricant of SVRA for the 2015 Vintage Race Season
- Feb 20, 2015 SVRA and Motostalgia Auction Company To Hold Collector Car Auction, June 12th, During the Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Feb 19, 2015 2014 Driver of the Year: Marc Giroux
- Feb 18, 2015 SVRA Cancels the Southern Vintage Classic at Road Atlanta, Scheduled for Feb 20-22, Due to Winter Storm Warnings
- Feb 18, 2015 Racing Community Alert: Stolen Car
- Feb 5, 2015 Competition Bulletin #CB2015-003 Counterfeit Head and Neck Restraints