Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best the possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races. Off-track activities include parties for drivers and crew, along with live concerts and fireworks displays.
For spectators, a variety of racing experiences are available. The paddock area is all always “open” to spectators at no cost beyond the admission ticket, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport. Our Track Touring program allows spectators to drive their own cars around legendary racetracks. Visit the numerous vendors with a variety of racing-related memorabilia or check out one of the SVRA Car Shows.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Apr 28, 2016 Papis, Jones and Brabham Set for SVRA Brickyard Invitational
- Apr 26, 2016 Laziers Return To Father’s Day Weekend Brickyard Invitational
- Apr 21, 2016 Champion Road Racers Join Brickyard Invitational at IMS
- Apr 19, 2016 Short Track Stars Join Brickyard Invitational at IMS
- Apr 18, 2016 George Follmer is Grand Marshal For SVRA Sonoma Weekend
- Apr 14, 2016 Willy T. Ribbs To Return To Brickyard Invitational at IMS
- Apr 12, 2016 Paul Tracy to Make SVRA Debut at Brickyard Invitational