Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best the possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races. Off-track activities include parties for drivers and crew, along with live concerts and fireworks displays.
For spectators, a variety of racing experiences are available. The paddock area is all always “open” to spectators at no cost beyond the admission ticket, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport. Our Track Touring program allows spectators to drive their own cars around legendary racetracks. Visit the numerous vendors with a variety of racing-related memorabilia or check out one of the SVRA Car Shows.
more news Latest SVRA News
Apr 7, 2015
2015 Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational Entrant Information and Guidelines
The Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational...read more
- Apr 14, 2015 “Rookie” Veterans Join Brickyard Invitational at IMS
- Apr 13, 2015 RESULTS – 2015 Miami Historics
- Apr 7, 2015 Jim Clark To Be Honored at the 2015 Brickyard Invitational
- Mar 31, 2015 Tom Sneva Named Brickyard Invitational Honorary Steward
- Mar 23, 2015 Al Unser Sr. Named Brickyard Invitational Grand Marshal
- Mar 23, 2015 Registrations Closed for 2015 SVRA Sonoma Historics Motorsports Festival