Welcome to SVRA
Setting the New Standard in Vintage Racing - As the only national organization in Vintage Racing, SVRA is firmly committed to presenting the best possible experience for our drivers, fans and sponsors.
From 200MPH F-1 cars to the classic beauty of Bugattis and Ferraris, it’s all on the track with Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA). We call the major tracks of the United States home – Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio, Virginia International Raceway, Sebring, Road America ... Vintage racing at it’s best with one of the founding organizations of the sport.
SVRA provides a complete racing weekend for almost any type of vintage race car. From the minute you become an SVRA Member, we treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve as a vintage race car owner and driver. Plus, our goal is to share equally in the fun of the racing weekend.
There is something pure about seeing a racing Ferrari in action, or a Shelby GT350 blasting down a straightway. Yes, these cars look gorgeous standing still, even in a museum. However, rest assured that the likes of Enzo Ferrari and Carroll Shelby would much rather see their creations raced as intended, and that is what the SVRA is all about.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Apr 21, 2014 Al Unser Jr. Returns to Competition at IMS
- Apr 17, 2014 Legends to Return to Competition at IMS
- Apr 1, 2014 Entrant Information and Guidelines: The Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational
- Mar 27, 2014 Tony Parella Will Be The Featured Speaker at The April 8th Meeting of The Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving & Chowder Society
- Mar 14, 2014 VP Racing Fuels to Continue as Official Racing Fuel of SVRA
- Mar 10, 2014 RESULTS: 2014 Miami Historics | March 6 – 9, 2014
- Mar 4, 2014 Taylor Race Engineering, LLC Joins with SVRA as The Official Driveline Solutions Provider