Welcome to SVRA
Setting the New Standard in Vintage Racing - As the only national organization in Vintage Racing, SVRA is firmly committed to presenting the best possible experience for our drivers, fans and sponsors.
From 200MPH F-1 cars to the classic beauty of Bugattis and Ferraris, it’s all on the track with Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA). We call the major tracks of the United States home – Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio, Virginia International Raceway, Sebring, Road America ... Vintage racing at it’s best with one of the founding organizations of the sport.
SVRA provides a complete racing weekend for almost any type of vintage race car. From the minute you become an SVRA Member, we treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve as a vintage race car owner and driver. Plus, our goal is to share equally in the fun of the racing weekend.
There is something pure about seeing a racing Ferrari in action, or a Shelby GT350 blasting down a straightway. Yes, these cars look gorgeous standing still, even in a museum. However, rest assured that the likes of Enzo Ferrari and Carroll Shelby would much rather see their creations raced as intended, and that is what the SVRA is all about.
more news Latest SVRA News
Aug 11, 2014
2014 COTA Entrant Information and Guidelines
Printable Version (PDF) The US...read more
- Oct 1, 2014 San Diego Fleet Week Foundation Partners with SVRA to Produce the Coronado Speed Festival in 2015
- Sep 29, 2014 RESULTS: 2014 Heacock Classic Gold Cup | September 25 – 28, 2014
- Sep 24, 2014 SVRA Partners With Nissan North America To Offer the Nissan Motorsports Experience at Virginia International Raceway, September 25-28, 2014
- Sep 17, 2014 SVRA Returns To IMS For The Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational June 11-14, 2015
- Sep 12, 2014 RESULTS: Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix | September 3 – 7, 2014
- Sep 12, 2014 Notes from the SVRA Competition Director – 2014
- Sep 1, 2014 SVRA Returns to Road Atlanta in 2015