Welcome to SVRA
Setting the New Standard in Vintage Racing - As the only national organization in Vintage Racing, SVRA is firmly committed to presenting the best possible experience for our drivers, fans and sponsors.
From 200MPH F-1 cars to the classic beauty of Bugattis and Ferraris, it’s all on the track with Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA). We call the major tracks of the United States home – Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio, Virginia International Raceway, Sebring, Road America ... Vintage racing at it’s best with one of the founding organizations of the sport.
SVRA provides a complete racing weekend for almost any type of vintage race car. From the minute you become an SVRA Member, we treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve as a vintage race car owner and driver. Plus, our goal is to share equally in the fun of the racing weekend.
There is something pure about seeing a racing Ferrari in action, or a Shelby GT350 blasting down a straightway. Yes, these cars look gorgeous standing still, even in a museum. However, rest assured that the likes of Enzo Ferrari and Carroll Shelby would much rather see their creations raced as intended, and that is what the SVRA is all about.
more news Latest SVRA News
Aug 11, 2014
2014 COTA Entrant Information and Guidelines
Printable Version (PDF) The US...read more
- Aug 18, 2014 SVRA Adds Portland Vintage Festival, July 9-12, to its 2015 Schedule
- Aug 18, 2014 RESULTS: The Keenan Motors Vintage Challenge at Pocono Raceway | August 14 – 17, 2014
- Aug 3, 2014 General Racing Merges with Sportscar Vintage Racing Association
- Jul 22, 2014 2014 U.S. Vintage Racing National Championship Preliminary Entrant Information
- Jul 8, 2014 A Note From Tony On a Cool Vintage Event
- Jul 1, 2014 Pulstar Pulse Plugs Named the Official Plugs of SVRA