Welcome to SVRA
Setting the New Standard in Vintage Racing - As the only national organization in Vintage Racing, SVRA is firmly committed to presenting the best possible experience for our drivers, fans and sponsors.
From 200MPH F-1 cars to the classic beauty of Bugattis and Ferraris, it’s all on the track with Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA). We call the major tracks of the United States home – Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio, Virginia International Raceway, Sebring, Road America ... Vintage racing at it’s best with one of the founding organizations of the sport.
SVRA provides a complete racing weekend for almost any type of vintage race car. From the minute you become an SVRA Member, we treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve as a vintage race car owner and driver. Plus, our goal is to share equally in the fun of the racing weekend.
There is something pure about seeing a racing Ferrari in action, or a Shelby GT350 blasting down a straightway. Yes, these cars look gorgeous standing still, even in a museum. However, rest assured that the likes of Enzo Ferrari and Carroll Shelby would much rather see their creations raced as intended, and that is what the SVRA is all about.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jul 8, 2014 A Note From Tony On a Cool Vintage Event
- Jul 1, 2014 Pulstar Pulse Plugs Named the Official Plugs of SVRA
- Jun 30, 2014 RESULTS: 2014 The Mechanics Bank Vintage Grand Prix Of Mid Ohio | June 26 – 29, 2014
- Jun 23, 2014 RESULTS: 2014 The Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational | June 4 – 8, 2014
- Jun 10, 2014 The SVRA Mail Bag
- Jun 9, 2014 AL UNSER JR., PETER KLUTT WIN INDY LEGENDS PRO-AM
- Jun 3, 2014 Brickyard Invitational To Present Sir Jack Brabham Throphy