Welcome to SVRA
Setting the New Standard in Vintage Racing - As the only national organization in Vintage Racing, SVRA is firmly committed to presenting the best possible experience for our drivers, fans and sponsors.
From 200MPH F-1 cars to the classic beauty of Bugattis and Ferraris, it’s all on the track with Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA). We call the major tracks of the United States home – Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio, Virginia International Raceway, Sebring, Road America ... Vintage racing at it’s best with one of the founding organizations of the sport.
SVRA provides a complete racing weekend for almost any type of vintage race car. From the minute you become an SVRA Member, we treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve as a vintage race car owner and driver. Plus, our goal is to share equally in the fun of the racing weekend.
There is something pure about seeing a racing Ferrari in action, or a Shelby GT350 blasting down a straightway. Yes, these cars look gorgeous standing still, even in a museum. However, rest assured that the likes of Enzo Ferrari and Carroll Shelby would much rather see their creations raced as intended, and that is what the SVRA is all about.
more news Latest SVRA News
- May 13, 2013 The Fun & Excitement Are About To Begin
- May 7, 2013 HANS Links Up With SVRA
- Apr 30, 2013 VIDEO: SVRA at Sebring Spring Vintage Classic Event Highlights
- Apr 15, 2013 SVRA Extends Pre-Registration For National Championship
- Apr 9, 2013 SVRA Announces The Dog Days of Summer Great 2-for-1 Race Deal
- Apr 6, 2013 Two Laps Around Sebring with John Heinricy
- Apr 4, 2013 Rockingham Speedway Event Rescheduled to August 8-11, 2013