Welcome to SVRA
Setting the New Standard in Vintage Racing - As the only national organization in Vintage Racing, SVRA is firmly committed to presenting the best possible experience for our drivers, fans and sponsors.
From 200MPH F-1 cars to the classic beauty of Bugattis and Ferraris, it’s all on the track with Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA). We call the major tracks of the United States home – Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio, Virginia International Raceway, Sebring, Road America ... Vintage racing at it’s best with one of the founding organizations of the sport.
SVRA provides a complete racing weekend for almost any type of vintage race car. From the minute you become an SVRA Member, we treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve as a vintage race car owner and driver. Plus, our goal is to share equally in the fun of the racing weekend.
There is something pure about seeing a racing Ferrari in action, or a Shelby GT350 blasting down a straightway. Yes, these cars look gorgeous standing still, even in a museum. However, rest assured that the likes of Enzo Ferrari and Carroll Shelby would much rather see their creations raced as intended, and that is what the SVRA is all about.
more news Latest SVRA News
Dec 1, 2014
Technical and Competition Bulletins
Please review all Technical and...read more
- Jan 16, 2015 #TB2015-005 Motorola Cup Cars (SVRA Group 6)
- Dec 3, 2014 Bosch Motorsport to Sponsor the SVRA Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in June 11-14, 2015
- Dec 1, 2014 Lake Forest Sportscars Announced As The Title Sponsor Of The SVRA Spring Vintage Festival at Road America, May 14-17, 2015
- Nov 21, 2014 #CB2015-002 Can Am and A Sports Racers Moved
- Nov 21, 2014 #TB2015-003 Snell Rated Helmets
- Nov 21, 2014 #TB2015-002 Formula Fords Regulations