Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Feb 20, 2017 Racing Radios Becomes SVRA’s Official Radio Provider
- Feb 16, 2017 SVRA: First-ever Vintage Racing Season National Championship
- Feb 7, 2017 National App Becomes SVRA’s Latest Sponsor Partner
- Feb 6, 2017 Safecraft Named Official Fire Suppression System of SVRA
- Jan 31, 2017 SVRA Plans Homage to Indy 500 History at Brickyard Invitational
- Jan 27, 2017 Technical Bulletin #TB2017-001 Rules Updates
- Jan 17, 2017 SVRA Expands 2017 Schedule With First-ever Hill Climb