Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best the possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races. Off-track activities include parties for drivers and crew, along with live concerts and fireworks displays.
For spectators, a variety of racing experiences are available. The paddock area is all always “open” to spectators at no cost beyond the admission ticket, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport. Our Track Touring program allows spectators to drive their own cars around legendary racetracks. Visit the numerous vendors with a variety of racing-related memorabilia or check out one of the SVRA Car Shows.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jul 1, 2015 SVRA Strengthens Management Team
- Jun 18, 2015 Pocono Vintage Festival with INDYCAR Announced for August 20-23
- Jun 15, 2015 RESULTS: 2015 Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational
- Jun 9, 2015 Update to Cancellation Policies
- Jun 5, 2015 2015 Brickyard Pro Am Pairings List
- Jun 2, 2015 Field of 33 for “Indy Legends” PRO-AM at IMS
- May 27, 2015 Laziers Set For “Indy Legends” Pro-Am at IMS