Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best the possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races. Off-track activities include parties for drivers and crew, along with live concerts and fireworks displays.
For spectators, a variety of racing experiences are available. The paddock area is all always “open” to spectators at no cost beyond the admission ticket, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport. Our Track Touring program allows spectators to drive their own cars around legendary racetracks. Visit the numerous vendors with a variety of racing-related memorabilia or check out one of the SVRA Car Shows.
more news Latest SVRA News
Dec 1, 2014
Technical and Competition Bulletins
Please review all Technical and...read more
- Mar 23, 2015 Al Unser Sr. Named Brickyard Invitational Grand Marshal
- Mar 23, 2015 Registrations Closed for 2015 SVRA Sonoma Historics Motorsports Festival
- Mar 19, 2015 WhistlePig Named the Official Whiskey of SVRA for the 2015 Vintage Race Season
- Mar 17, 2015 Legends Return to Brickyard Inviational at IMS
- Mar 16, 2015 Miami Historics Track Configuration Change
- Mar 12, 2015 Entries for SVRA Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational Set To Close
- Mar 2, 2015 RESULTS: 2015 Spring Vintage Classic | Feb. 26 – Mar. 1, 2015