Welcome to SVRA
Some People Collect Art… We Race It
As one of the oldest organizations in vintage racing, and the only one with a national presence, SVRA is committed to presenting the best possible experience for our competitors and fans. From 200 MPH Indy and Formula 1 cars to classic Jaguars and Porsches, our events provide a rolling history of motorsport where the cars are the stars at legendary tracks across the country such as Watkins Glen, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, The Circuit of the Americas, and Portland International Raceway.
For competitors, SVRA provides a complete weekend of events and activities with lots of track time and a full slate of sprint and endurance races, as well as off-track activities.
For spectators, the paddock area is all always “open” at no cost beyond admission, offering a level of access to cars and drivers not available in most other forms of motorsport.
more news Latest SVRA News
- Jan 17, 2017 SVRA Expands 2017 Schedule With First-ever Hill Climb
- Jan 3, 2017 Tritec Named Official Seal Of SVRA
- Dec 20, 2016 JANET GUTHRIE NAMED FIRST SVRA GRAND MARSHAL FOR 2017 SEASON
- Nov 22, 2016 Inside America’s Finest Neckwear Company – Robert Talbott
- Nov 10, 2016 Construction Forces Cancellation of 2017 Coronado Speed Festival
- Nov 9, 2016 RESULTS: 2016 U.S. Vintage National Championship
- Nov 3, 2016 NetJets Named Official Private Aviation Company of SVRA